Despite the rumors, J-Vicious and I made it back from Interbike. As usual we were smacked in the face with reality upon our return. I literally didn't touch the blog over the weekend as I arrived home to a house full of extended family. And since then it's been work, work, work. J-Vicious came to work with a shiner so I guess you can say he was literally smacked with his own sort of reality too.
Meanwhile, we still have tons more Interbike stuff to post about. Some of the highlights include;
- Photos - no where near as many as you will find on Blue Collar, but we'll get them up soon. I'll probably load them up to Flickr so they'll be fairly easy to sort through. Still have some organizing and renaming to do to make it easier.
- Lots of fun and wacky products seen on the floor.
- Some more bike porn.
- Two more bike reviews from Outdoor Demo that I promised earlier.
- Interbike Blogger Meetup.
- A few cycling celebs.
- The crowning of last year's booth babe contest winner.
- and of course, J-Vicious will have this year's booth babe contest together for your votes and maybe do it just a little different this year.